What do I do, New with or without Tags?

jlmrocks

O.G.
Feb 3, 2006
Hi there,

I want to sell a bag and I am not sure if I should list it as "New With Tags" or New without Tags?

I have one tag that has the brand name and is attached to the bag, then I have the style tag and authenticity of the leather card. The style tag has a hole in it for the string, but I don't remember if it was actually attached to the bag. I am thinking it was inside the bag. How should I list the bag? It is new, but want to be politically correct.

Thanks,
Jen

Hi there,

I want to sell a bag and I am not sure if I should list it as "New With Tags" or New without Tags?

I have one tag that has the brand name and is attached to the bag, then I have the style tag and authenticity of the leather card. The style tag has a hole in it for the string, but I don't remember if it was actually attached to the bag. I am thinking it was inside the bag. How should I list the bag? It is new, but want to be politically correct.

Thanks,
Jen
I think of NWT as tags are either still attached OR could count if tags were removed or clipped by the store during your purchase. I've seen outlet bags from Coach come with tags NOT attached but still it's NWT. NWOT I think of as someone clipped the tags intending to use it... and then just never did. Tags might be lost, but doesn't change the bag's status as new... it's just new, unused and w/o the original tags.

I agree it's considered NWT. Some companies just don't attach tags to the bag. I would take a picture of the bag w/ the tag next to it, so they can see it's not literally attached to the bag, but it does come w/ the tag.