What do I do? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a problem. It's called a total lack of self control.

Anyway, I went to Nordstrom's today, and made the mistake of looking at the sale rack. I couldn't decide between these two, so I came home with both.

The miu miu pumps i got are a little different- they don't have the bow at the back, but they were a great price ($170!) and I had spotted them way back at the beginning of the season. I like them because they're unusual, and can transition well into fall.

I got the balenciagas because I think I would wear them a lot, I don't really have a pair of nice flat sandals. I got these for only $280, because the suede on one of them was a little bit dirty, the nice SA gave me an extra 5% off. BUT, my boyfriend doesn't like them, he says he would prefer it if they were in black.

Anyway, I have no idea what to do. I love both pairs, but I've already spent so much money on shoes, I feel like I don't need any more pairs, but these are so different from what I already have in my closet. What should I do? Should I keep both? One? Neither? HELP!!!

Attached Files:

2. Clearly you love the Miu Miu pumps so definitely keep those. I'm not a huge fan of the Balagencia's myself and it doesn't seem like you are entirely sure about them either, so if you're going to return a pair I would suggest those. Good luck!

3. Sound like you are sure with the Mui Mui, so keep that one. I don't like the Balenciaga plus you are not sure if you really like it either, so I would return it. Plus you said you don't need shoes, you just want them. Sometimes, we buy things and convince ourselves that we would wear it but ended up not wearing/using at all. Would you rather buy something that you really love and put in use?

I have the same problem. I recently bought 3 Lanvin flats, 1 Lanvin pump, and 1 Lanvin tall boot, and now I want another Lanvin flat. I don't need it, but just want more. Best of luck!

4. I love the Miu Miu pumps and it sounds like you do too!! I don't really like the Balenciagas...so if I had to return a pair it would be the Balenciagas!!

5. ^ I agree - I love the Miu Miu, and not so much the Balenciagas - they look like they would get dirty really easily. If you need a good flat sandal, get one that will perservere.
    HTH xo