What do Hermes fans like to indulge in? Post your NON Hermes purchases here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I was just thinking, yes, Hermes is really lovely to own, covet, lush after, acquire etc but what other purchases have made our hearts flutter!!

I got some Velvet Rope Perfume today and love it!! Please post pictures if possible

So what purchases have you made recently - NON Hermes?

I just bought the new Chanel maxi flap. I love it. Its lambskin with gold HW.
ry%3D400

My non-H addiction is a UK cosmetics company called Lush.

They make shower gels, shampoos, body lotions etc. All freshly made and absolutely divine.

I :heart: fragrances and anything that can be sniffed so when I run a bath and grab some Lush I disappear for hours. :yahoo:

I'm a jewelry fanatic. Here's a recently aquired Tiffany Slumberger enamel bangle that I just adore. It was made in the sevenites. I buy Hermes to use, but I collect jewelry.

Attachments

• Schlumberger.jpg
    Schlumberger.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 2,018
I just got these two in the last couple of weeks... :heart:

Attachments

• bottegasnake3.jpg
    bottegasnake3.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 818
  • rosesspeedy4s.jpg
    rosesspeedy4s.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 577
Tiffany stuff is :heart:

I am going to duck out now, because looking at everyones new stuff will make me broke!!

I just felt after reading the sad problems people are having with Hermes, it would be nice to look at non h stuff and remember that there are lots of things that make our hearts flutter not only Hermes.:yes:

Recent non-H purchases, I haven't actually done much shopping so far this year but just after Christmas I bought a Marni coat and jacket, Rupert Sanderson riding boots, Lanvin red patent ballet flats, some Falke ribbed tights and I think that's all

Sammyjoe I think we should do a Bicester trip :tup:

^^^^
I got a pair of Lanvin flats as well - now I understand why everyone loves them so much! I also got some Burberry flats and some Prada flats. Shoes are my other addiction...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.