What do Hermes fans like to indulge in? Post your NON Hermes purchases here!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just thinking, yes, Hermes is really lovely to own, covet, lush after, acquire etc but what other purchases have made our hearts flutter!!

I got some Velvet Rope Perfume today and love it!! Please post pictures if possible

So what purchases have you made recently - NON Hermes?

2. I just bought the new Chanel maxi flap. I love it. Its lambskin with gold HW.
    [​IMG]

3. Lovely Luccibag!! Lambskin is just so squeezy!!

4. My non-H addiction is a UK cosmetics company called Lush.

They make shower gels, shampoos, body lotions etc. All freshly made and absolutely divine.

I :heart: fragrances and anything that can be sniffed so when I run a bath and grab some Lush I disappear for hours. :yahoo:

5. I bought a YSL Muse 2 bag on sale. Afterwards, I bought another black 30 Birkin in epsom and a brown/orange Kelly. So I'm forgiven.

6. I'm a jewelry fanatic. Here's a recently aquired Tiffany Slumberger enamel bangle that I just adore. It was made in the sevenites. I buy Hermes to use, but I collect jewelry.

Attached Files:

7. I love lush stuff, the candy bar bubbles are lovely!! Ooh and the Karma scent!
    Loving the YSL muse bags, we saw quite a few in Paris!!

8. We forgive you, Mellismom! :heart:

9. I just got these two in the last couple of weeks... :heart:

Attached Files:

10. Tiffany stuff is :heart:

I am going to duck out now, because looking at everyones new stuff will make me broke!!

I just felt after reading the sad problems people are having with Hermes, it would be nice to look at non h stuff and remember that there are lots of things that make our hearts flutter not only Hermes.:yes:

11. Recent non-H purchases, I haven't actually done much shopping so far this year but just after Christmas I bought a Marni coat and jacket, Rupert Sanderson riding boots, Lanvin red patent ballet flats, some Falke ribbed tights and I think that's all

Sammyjoe I think we should do a Bicester trip :tup:

12. I am up for a bicester trip! Mooks, pics please of your goodies if poss, all of these pics already posted will aspire H fans to acquire!!

13. Rana you may have seen these before but if not these are the lovely Sprouse windows at LV on the Champs Elysee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #14 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    ^^^^
    I got a pair of Lanvin flats as well - now I understand why everyone loves them so much! I also got some Burberry flats and some Prada flats. Shoes are my other addiction...lol

15. Will try and do them tomorrow if I don't make it into work, too dark now :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.