What do fellow Lambies/TPFers do....

closetofpurses

I like stuff!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hi All,

I was just curious what Lambies here do when you are looking for a certain bag, & another member might have that bag to sell, is that ok via PM, or email, or is that not allowed? A signature print Exeter seems a stretch to find on Ebay, but i didn't know if it was ok to throw out there that i'm looking for one-if it isn't, just delete me & please accept my apologies!
Laurie : )

Hey Closet. It's not ok to PM another member about buying a bag from them or selling to them. However, it's perfectly fine to mention that you are looking for a specific bag. That way if another member sees one online or in a store they can PM you the listing (as long as it's not theirs) or website or give you the store information. Some PF'ers have been so kind as to put a bag on hold in the store so that another member can call later and do a charge send. All that is perfectly ok.

However buying and selling between members is only allowed in the Market Place of TPF. You have to apply and be accepted to do so. Hope that helps!

Good luck closetofpurses!! We've all been there before with our missions for L.A.M.B. at one point or another. E-bay is a good spot, patience is the hard part. I speak from experience!! :P:smile: