what do do?!

Frances Bean

Nov 13, 2006
Ok. I'm very much in love with my stam. But since I've had it, I'm a little unsure about it's staying power. Every MJ I have is a classic but I'm worried I won't be able to wear this one after this winter. And NOW rumor has it a black chanel flap could be coming my way this Christmas. I guess I should wait till then and see and then put it up on ebay? It still has the tags on it. But I cut off the price because I was worried my mother would find it. :shame: So I don't think Bloomingdale's would let me return it. And then again, I'm not sure if I want to return it after what I went through to get it. HELP!

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
^ Even if you cut off the price, you can still return your Stam to Bloomingdale's. Make sure you have the receipt and the tag has the bar-code sticker (placed by the SA who rang up your transaction; has record of the transaction).

As for Stam vs Chanel's Flap, it depends on your taste and preference. I personally would go for Chanel's Flap for sure because I prefer dressier and elegant bags; Stam is nice too, but I don't like the funky chain for myself.

Frances Bean

Nov 13, 2006
I just feel horrible to spend that much on a bag that I won't wear forever. I returned it. I need clothes anyway. :P No point in having a hot bag if you don't have a cute outfit to wear with it. PLUS I already have a black MJ. And if I have a quilted chanel I don't see myself using the stam. When he first came out with the quilted stuff I didn't care for it. I thought it was really trendy and that he bit off of chanel. I was happy with my soft calf stuff. Then I fell victim to it and completely impulsively bought the stam. Don't get me wrong they're gorgeous but I just felt really uncomfortable after I got it and I feel much better now. :smile:

marclover

Aug 1, 2006
you totally did the right thing...the stam should be loved and only certain people do...plus, chanel is classic and fabulous!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Good girl!! You absolutely did the right thing!! If you have any doubts at all you should return it..For that kind of $$ plus you KNOW you'll be buying more bags...That would be a shame to have that bag just sit there....I feel your pain..I just returned a tapioca blake that I really liked, but kept a red one that I really LOVED....I'm proud of you!!! Chanel? TDF!! I don't have one yet...If I could raid my aunt's closet I'd have plenty for all of us!! Someday......And the next time I go to NY for sure!! :heart: Emmy

Frances Bean

Nov 13, 2006
thanks for the support girls. I am a little sad about returning my stam. It was the last one in black and as soon as the transaction was completed, another girl grabbed it right off the counter. :crybaby: but if I don't get the chanel for christmas I'm pretty sure I'll get it for graduation. I just have to be patient.