What do Chanel TPFers carry in their bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Ladies, this is a fun thread to share what you carry in those marvelous Chanel bags. I know you all own some glorious bags!! :drool: So what are necessities that you just can't leave home without....I know some of us carry more than others. What are you carrying today? :P

2. I don't travel around with much. A wallet, sunglasses, phone and some diapers and wipes for the kids. I know its pretty boring...

3. Come on girls, I know there are more of you out there. :yes:

4. My wallet, Chanel sunglasses w/case, cell phone, Altoids , pen, Chanel powder compact, and keys:smile:

5. bag: Paris Biaritz (sp?)- medium in the silver

I usually carry (sorry no pics!)

etianne aigner wallet in black (cheapo I picked up at TJ's)
    Versace sunglasses
    gum
    calculator
    planner
    small makeup pouch (lipgloss, mascara, small perfume vial)
    coach coin pouch

thats about it. if Im carrying it to school (very rare) I include:
    graphing calculator
    lunch card
    notebook
    folders
    maybe a t-shirt/tank to change into for the gym later

6. LOL I throw as many things I can to fill up my larger Chanel bags -- long wallet, cosmetic purse, car keys, packs of tissue, cell phone, a cardigan, pencil case and water bottle if I was going to school.

In my smaller bags like the med/large and e/w flaps, I can only put my long wallet, cell phone, car keys and a pack of tissue. For the jumbo and 227 reissue, I put the same stuff like I do in the smaller flaps and add on a camera and cosmetic purse.

7. I broke in my grey jersey flap yesterday. In it was:

silver DNKY wallet
    silver clinque makeup bag (not much in it: lipstick, gloss, eyeliner, concealer, chanel mascara, lipbalm and a little tester bottle of chanel no. 22 they gave me at Bergdorf's in NY)
    phone (nokia e61)
    mp3 player (creative zen 16gb)
    fine-toothed comb

My keys were in my jacket pocket, and that's all I wake with me most of the time, really-- keys, wallet, phone, comb and if I have room, a little makeup. I love big bags but I don't put too much in them because I walk everywhere, and I hate lugging stuff around unless I really need it! For college, I also take my laptop and some pens, but that's about it.

8. today i carry my chanel olsen tote

inside :
    balenciaga coin purse for my compact & blush
    chanel billfold wallet
    ysl cigarette box & lighter
    2 cell phone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.