what do bracelets do?

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
Hi. I am i have been decluttering my jewelry box lately. I am having a hard time wearing the bracelets I own. I feel earring can change how your face looks and necklaces draw attention to necklines but I am just not sure what bracelets do to enhance my look. Does anyone have advice.

Why do you love your bracelets?

On a side note I do have very tiny wrist and most my bracelets are a bit big on me, may be my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I can't see my necklaces unless they're on a very long chain, and I can't see my earrings unless I look in the mirror.

I CAN see my bracelets when I'm wearing them - so they are for my pure enjoyment really :smile:

I can't see my necklaces unless they're on a very long chain, and I can't see my earrings unless I look in the mirror.

I CAN see my bracelets when I'm wearing them - so they are for my pure enjoyment really :smile:

Good answer!! Bracelets are my absolute favorite too...I always have at least 5 on :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403491904.395739.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1403491942.063529.jpg

Which wrist is more fun? Which will catch my attention when I am typing at work. That is why I wear bracelets! I just love them! Ps. I had to take my bracelet stack off of my left wrist for the purpose of this demonstration. Bracelets = love and happiness!

For a long time I didn't really get the whole bracelet thing either. I would get them as presents and just sort of put them in my jewelry drawer and rarely wear them unless I was dressing up for a night out or a wedding or something, but just this past year I have really fallen in love with bracelets and now they are my favorite pieces of jewelry to wear.
I just think they make me feel more feminine and dressed up even if I'm not dressed up and they enhance the hands and wrists. Plus they are fun to look at and play with. But getting the right size is a big deal for me. I have small wrists too, and if a bracelet is too big it drives me crazy. So maybe that is also a problem for you. See if you can do some adjustments, remove links or find some smaller ones to try out.
I'm sort of obsessed with charm bracelets ATM. I always have at least one on.
I like bangles too, but only if they are fitted/hinged or are adjustable.