What discontinued LV bags do you have?

Sully Pm
Sully MM ( love them both)
Duomo Hobo ( love this bag in Damier)
Croissant pm
Delightful MM Damier Azur
Delightful pm Monogram

The Duomo hobo replaced the Portobello. I am curious if they will come up with something to replace the Duomo Hobo, its such a great bag.

Hi all

I need some opinion.

Between a Vintage Eclipse Monogram PM (come with strap) VS a Alma BB Damier Ebene, which one will you all choose?

Alma BB DE is more expensive by $200 in my currency but both are in Preloved condition.

Or should i wait for Chanel bag instead? Thanks

Don't have it yet, but just ordered a Sac shopping tote to replace my Neverfull GM. I'm hoping the straps are more comfortable. I plan to use it for travel and work. I might even have the straps dyed black...still pondering that one. I'll post when it arrives. It's coming from Japan. Super excited!

Reactions: EmmJay
View attachment 4398904

I acquired the Louis Vuitton Monogram Thames GM and just ordered in the DE print. I think the Galliera May be next.

Congrats! I have the Thames GM in Damier Ebene. It's one of my absolute favorite bags. Lately I've been on the hunt for a purse organizer/insert for it. It's been difficult because of the tapered shape of the bag and the width. If you happen to find one that works for you, please share the details. Thank you! And, enjoy your Thames!!

Cabas Piano - my first LV :heart:
DE Illovo MM - trying to sell
Speedy 30 Multicolore Blanc - just gave back to LV :sad:
Portefeuille anais wallet in Monogram
Multicolore Noir Pochette Accessories
Multicolore Noir Key Pouch
Cerise Pochette Accessories
Cerise Key Pouch
Pocket Agenda cover in Monogram -- not sure if this is discontinued
Totally PM in DA
Various straps