What discontinued LV bags do you have?

Looping MM, mono pap 30, navona, Eva de, Eva mono, mono pouchette "old version", petit Noe tassel yellow with purple interior. View attachment 3631147
I see you have a looping mm. Im seriously considering buying this bag peloved. I love the size and shape, i can use everyday as work bag. Also want to test out the quality of vintage bags versus LV bags made recently to see the difference.
Wanted to ask you on your opinions of looping mm any pros and cons?
Thanks

Reactions: j19
Wilshire PM in rose pop

Sherwood GM in givre

Sunset Boulevard in pomme

Monceau BB indien rose

Soft Lockit in orange

Speedy B empreinte in aurore (old version)

Not bags, but still...:

Snood coeur pomme

Bandeau escalier in blue and pink

Zippy compact mono (old version)

Lucie pouch in cherry

Porte monnaie (hope this is the right name) in framboise

DA Stresa, and yeah, I dont use her often because she's in great condition and shes my favorite child:smile:
Tivoli PM, I think this is discontinued?
Babylone from 97, old school
DE Chelsea

Bags I don't use: (I just feel like they're outdated esp the Claudia Multicolor. What do you think?)
- Beverly Mono PM
- Claudia Multicolor black
- Verona DE PM

Bags I still use:
- Montorgueil Mono GM (my "go to" bag when travelling - big bag with zipper, but the way the used up straps look bothers me.)
- Hoxton DE PM (I still use this a lot when shopping, going to fun fairs, and other fun activities)

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Bags I don't use: (I just feel like they're outdated esp the Claudia Multicolor. What do you think?)
- Beverly Mono PM
- Claudia Multicolor black
- Verona DE PM

Bags I still use:
- Montorgueil Mono GM (my "go to" bag when travelling - big bag with zipper, but the way the used up straps look bothers me.)
- Hoxton DE PM (I still use this a lot when shopping, going to fun fairs, and other fun activities)

I just found the hoxton strolling the eBay.... I'm really thinking this might be a great crossbody option... does it hold a lot? Are the compartments small? Did it only come in the DE print?

If you don't mind me asking.

I just found the hoxton strolling the eBay.... I'm really thinking this might be a great crossbody option... does it hold a lot? Are the compartments small? Did it only come in the DE print?

If you don't mind me asking.

I don't mind at all! [emoji4] It does hold my essentials. It can fit my zippy wallet, phones, keys, lipstick n compact. It still has room for more flat items. I like that the middle compartment has zipper, and outside pocket is zippered as well. What I love about it too is it's rugged & I don't have to baby it like the Pochette Metis. I took few pictures.[emoji1417] I take it to amusement parks, my kid's karate tournaments, shopping, etc. & it can be dressy too for cocktails as a clutch.[emoji259]

IMG_1497121435.092440.jpgIMG_1497121466.066060.jpg IMG_1497121491.968542.jpgIMG_1497121507.389835.jpgIMG_1497121517.191738.jpg