What discontinued LV bags do you have?

I wish I had the clutch from the season before the graffti collection! It was red, orange, white (can't remember the other colors) circles in patent leather? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

sonya said:
I wish I had the clutch from the season before the graffti collection! It was red, orange, white (can't remember the other colors) circles in patent leather? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Leelee (manolomaven) has the blue, peach and white one in her collection thread :smile:

I don't currently have any d/c items now, but i hope to add a Noir Shelton, and and a couple of Epi peices in Lilac and Vanilla.

yeuxhonnetes- every time i see a pic of your gorgeous Shelton my heart skips a beat!! I am totally in :heart: with that bag!!

I have the epi papillon in lilac, vernis mott in bronze, monogram cerises speedy, the soon to be discontinued mono mini diaper bag in khaki, and the soon to be discontinued epi speedy 25 in mandarin. I'm certainly not afraid to use them!! Actually, I also have some perfo, charms, colored denim stuff too, does this count?

KarenK said:
I have the epi papillon in lilac, vernis mott in bronze, monogram cerises speedy, the soon to be discontinued mono mini diaper bag in khaki, and the soon to be discontinued epi speedy 25 in mandarin. I'm certainly not afraid to use them!! Actually, I also have some perfo, charms, colored denim stuff too, does this count?

I think it does count! I didn't list my Perfo or Charms pieces but they're limited and will be discontinued..so yes! :amuse:

here's what i've got (which is most of my collection):
M.Laser Irvington (f/w '02)
M.Laser Clarkson (f/w '02)
M.Laser Bloomington (f/w '02)
Hussard (f/w '01)
Fantassin (f/w '01)
Epi Larry (f/w '04)
Tasman (LV Cup '00)
M.Glace Bobby
M.Glace Ray
Epi Pochette Enveloppe
Damier CD case/album

and soon-to-be discontinued: Ouvea Carryall (s/s '06)

although they are quite difficult to replace now, i still use them pretty often - with respect, not fear :yes:

Cabas alto. I was so sad when I found out this was discontinued. It was one of those bags I was going to wear into the ground and then repurchase ad infinitum. Love that bag.

yeuxhonnetes said:
i have the Monogram Mat Shelton in black, which i use occasionally.

6588-monogram-mat-mat-001.jpg

Oh I love your Shelton :love:.