What digital Camera.......

i am using a leica digilux2, a nikon D70 and a sony W5. i like leica the best but it is discontinued, i guess a sony won't be too bad if u want simple point and shoot.

I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-L1 which is a GORGEOUS little silver thing. Here's a pic from the web: http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/images/thumbnails/Sony_DSC-L1.jpg

However, I've found that it is not that great at taking pictures. The resolution is great but the time it takes to take the photo is a bit too long, which means the picture often blurs. This seems to be a characteristic of many Sony Cybershots - dead easy to use, but you have to hold them perfectly still in order to avoid blurring. And of course there's no chance at taking a decent action shot.

It really is a sexy camera, and I do use it, but I probably wouldn't recommend it.

I always hear terrible things about the sony cybershot!! Don't get it! I recommend Canon!

I have a Canon SD500. It's small, but not too small/thin; it feels sturdy and is just the right size to be comfortable. It's also 7.1 megapixels and takes amazing pictures.