What differences between old and later style Ledbury?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all- my first post- :smile: - any Ledbury fans out there- can you please tell me what the differences are when comparing the more older style with the later version? I have an older Ledbury but not sure what the changes were when they updated it? Thanks!

2. or if it's easier what's the difference with a Ledbury/ mini /small /baby Bayswater? I know the Small Bayswater has a long strap but after looking at some auctions the sellers seem to be calling the bags a mixture of everything?! Is a mini Bayswater the newer version of a Ledbury- I'm very confused! I'm after another Ledbury and some bags look like a Ledbury but are called something else!

3. Not a Ledbury expert I’m afraid, but would agree that listings of preloved bags are confusing - sellers often seem to use names of new styles and colours that didn’t exist when the bag was made to attract buyers...

Twinkletote likes this.
  4. I have a preloved Ledbury from 2008ish and a small Bayswater satchel as it was called on the website from 2014. The difference I would say is that the SBS has an inside pocket, the long strap and cloche.

Twinkletote likes this.
  5. anyone know if a mini bayswater and a small bayswater are same thing- I've seen them online and there seems to be no strap with a mini- unless of course they've confused the names of the bags- some minis look like Ledbury!! I've seen 2 different measurements for bags labelled Ledbury? This is so confusing