what did you wear today? :)

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
thought it might be fun to share our daily outfits!

today i went super casual as usual.. i wore:

a blue juicy couture thermal zip-up,
a brown hco short-sleeved shirt,
true religion joeys :smile:,
and my brown sig coach sneakers!

i didn't have a handbag today.. i carried a huge tote since it was a rainy school day. boo. :sad: and i wore wayyyy too little. i was sniffling by my first class! it's not that often you see rain in la jolla!

so. what did all the rest of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) wear today? :biggrin:

hi. i work at home (i'm a writer) so i am just wearing abercrombie from head to toe. but my hermes fourre tout is sitting right next to me. i like to put my documents in a big bag even when i'm working at home....it makes me feel better :smile: and also so i can grab it go to the coffee shop for free wifi whenever i want.

I'm in my typical winter f... freezing outfit: jeans, kashmir sweater in chocolate and my well hated big, long down-feather coat:sad2: and my ugly UGG boots. I can't wait to wear normal cloths again!!

Oh, sorry I forgot: my only fashion highlight is my dark grey adorable, lovely and breathtaking paddington:love: :love: :love: I'm probably going to be burried with her! I really neglect my other bags since she moved in.

I'm on my way out to class ( just need to finish my cofeee.....) I'm wearing express dark denim capris, a white tank top, a brown/khaki horiztonal striped shirt, that's totally open in the front ( and ties at the bottom) with some pink boots. It sounds dreadful, but it actually looks good! :smile: oh, and I've got my notebooks & stuff throwin into a pink/white ralph lauren tote bag.

I'm wearing True Religion jeans, a Banana Republic cashmere sweater in black, and J.Crew cheetah-print flats. It was so cold this morning, and I also broke out my trusty red Marc Jacobs wool coat...brrrrr!

Dani said:
I'm on my way out to class ( just need to finish my cofeee.....) I'm wearing express dark denim capris, a white tank top, a brown/khaki horiztonal striped shirt, that's totally open in the front ( and ties at the bottom) with some pink boots. It sounds dreadful, but it actually looks good! :smile: oh, and I've got my notebooks & stuff throwin into a pink/white ralph lauren tote bag.

i see conor oberst! hi conor! *waves to conor*

I went to school and I wore

A brown velour juicy suit
A white shirt underneath
A black prada jacket
brown balenciaga bag
brada sneakers
I don't dress up for school, i find it too much of a hassle at 8 am and I need to be comfy while shlepping around.
I wish I had a hat,it is so cold in New York.

I took a week off to help my family move so I'm currently in a dirty white tee and cargo pants, carrying my LV mini sac up and down the house. :lol:

Minnie said:
I went to school and I wore

A brown velour juicy suit
A white shirt underneath
A black prada jacket
brown balenciaga bag
brada sneakers
I don't dress up for school, i find it too much of a hassle at 8 am and I need to be comfy while shlepping around.
I wish I had a hat,it is so cold in New York.

Wow, you're head-to-toe designers! I love it! :amuse: