what did you wear today? :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. thought it might be fun to share our daily outfits!

today i went super casual as usual.. i wore:

a blue juicy couture thermal zip-up,
    a brown hco short-sleeved shirt,
    true religion joeys :smile:,
    and my brown sig coach sneakers!

i didn't have a handbag today.. i carried a huge tote since it was a rainy school day. boo. :sad: and i wore wayyyy too little. i was sniffling by my first class! it's not that often you see rain in la jolla!

so. what did all the rest of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) wear today? :biggrin:

2. hi. i work at home (i'm a writer) so i am just wearing abercrombie from head to toe. but my hermes fourre tout is sitting right next to me. i like to put my documents in a big bag even when i'm working at home....it makes me feel better :smile: and also so i can grab it go to the coffee shop for free wifi whenever i want.

3. I was home today because of the horrible weather (storm) so I was in my Nike sweats and my Rebecca Beeson longsleeve tee all day. Very comfy:biggrin:

4. i wore my red Georgia Bulldogs hoodie and a pair of black gaucho pants because i only went in to school for 20 minutes to take a test.

5. I'm in my typical winter f... freezing outfit: jeans, kashmir sweater in chocolate and my well hated big, long down-feather coat:sad2: and my ugly UGG boots. I can't wait to wear normal cloths again!!

6. Oh, sorry I forgot: my only fashion highlight is my dark grey adorable, lovely and breathtaking paddington:love: :love: :love: I'm probably going to be burried with her! I really neglect my other bags since she moved in.

7. I'm on my way out to class ( just need to finish my cofeee.....) I'm wearing express dark denim capris, a white tank top, a brown/khaki horiztonal striped shirt, that's totally open in the front ( and ties at the bottom) with some pink boots. It sounds dreadful, but it actually looks good! :smile: oh, and I've got my notebooks & stuff throwin into a pink/white ralph lauren tote bag.

8. I'm wearing True Religion jeans, a Banana Republic cashmere sweater in black, and J.Crew cheetah-print flats. It was so cold this morning, and I also broke out my trusty red Marc Jacobs wool coat...brrrrr!

9. i see conor oberst! hi conor! *waves to conor*

10. Black turtleneck from the Gap
    Cream colored pants from Express
    Orange Jimmy Choo heels

:biggrin:

11. I went to school and I wore

A brown velour juicy suit
    A white shirt underneath
    A black prada jacket
    brown balenciaga bag
    brada sneakers
    I don't dress up for school, i find it too much of a hassle at 8 am and I need to be comfy while shlepping around.
    I wish I had a hat,it is so cold in New York.

12. I took a week off to help my family move so I'm currently in a dirty white tee and cargo pants, carrying my LV mini sac up and down the house. :lol:

13. Wow, you're head-to-toe designers! I love it! :amuse:

14. It's over 80F here today so I'm wearing a short a-line skirt in khaki & a blue v-neck Michael Stars with flip-flops! No purse today, I'm home! (but I'm admiring some online!)

http://lovelyvanities.typepad.com/my_pretty/

15. It's so stormy here! Brrr!

I'm wearing:
    teal Michael Kors turtleneck
    AE jeans
    Uggs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice