What did you want but decided against and why ?!?

Mono Artsy MM. Every time I see someone wear it, I drool but when I see it in person I change my mind. Not sure why. Same with the Azur NF MM. :sad:

Have you tried the artsy on ? It REALLY is fabulous .
What's up with the azur nf ? Is it because it's azur print of the size?
I have the Neverfull in mono GM and used it daily until I got my artsy !

Have you tried the artsy on ? It REALLY is fabulous .
What's up with the azur nf ? Is it because it's azur print of the size?
I have the Neverfull in mono GM and used it daily until I got my artsy !

I have tried it on but the one shoulder strap will take some getting used to since I'm used to bags with two straps; it's the same weird feeling I get with the Galliera PM (which I own and am still getting used to). As for the NF I'm not sure. I have it in DE and love it, but I like Azur bags with a little more vachetta since with the vachetta has honeyed the contrast is unbelievably gorgeous.

I have tried it on but the one shoulder strap will take some getting used to since I'm used to bags with two straps; it's the same weird feeling I get with the Galliera PM (which I own and am still getting used to). As for the NF I'm not sure. I have it in DE and love it, but I like Azur bags with a little more vachetta since with the vachetta has honeyed the contrast is unbelievably gorgeous.

Have you had any strap issues with the nf ebene ?
I want one but I'm really hesitant on buying one because of past issues I've read about .

Siracusa... I almost bought it online (I mean put it in my cart, put in cc information) but backed out last minute. I tried it on in store the next day and just didn't like how it looked on me! So disappointing because I needed a cross body and it looks good on everyone else!

Siracusa... I almost bought it online (I mean put it in my cart, put in cc information) but backed out last minute. I tried it on in store the next day and just didn't like how it looked on me! So disappointing because I needed a cross body and it looks good on everyone else!

Have you checked out the odeon ? I love that bag !

Ugh, I was so set for the Artsy, but I pulled the trigger on a Chloe Marcie crossbody instead. I am absolutely convinced that the compact zippy wallet in Mono is the wallet for me, so that's next month's purchase.

for me the verona and the neverfull, verona was too awkward but i liked the space. neverfull-- just those thin straps.. I don't want it cutting into my shoulder! and as much as I bash on azur, when it first came out i had all the accessories and really wanted the azur speedy, right before I got my ebene i was still debating the speedy 25. If I ever wanted an LV summer bag it would speedy 25 in azur but I'm having way too much much fun with vernis and ebene right now to start with azur!

The delightful GM, I planned on getting it, knowing how huge it was, because I love big bags. But I tried it on, and felt it was way too big and did not like how wide it popped out on the sides. Although I went in yesterday to pick up my audacieuse, and asked to try on the delightful again, because I still love it. I have heard the Sully is similar, so I will consider that one now.