What did you score at the Haute Look sale??

I had an Ocean Mattie and a Stone Nikki in my cart but ended up just getting a red MAC.... if it had been an ocean/blue nikki then I probably would have gotten it! Kinda wish I hadn't let the mattie go now... oh well.

I thought the prices were actually really good!

The items that are on hold but not bought stay in peoples cart for up to 15min. If you refresh you may be able to snag it that way once it bounces out of someones cart.

I wasn't planning on buying anything - though I *was* keeping an eye out for a Double Cream Nikki, despite currently being banned (good thing they only had Stone!) - but the items went on hold SUPER quickly!! Does Hautelook only carry one of each item in their sales or something? I went on at like 11:02 and it seemed like 1/3 of the stuff was already "on hold"!

The MABs are AMAZINGLY priced!

I *think* I got a "midnight" Nikki. It's in my order history and I got an email confirming my order. Did they only have one of each bag??

also, what color is midnight???

What is this MAB in "Brown leather"? Which brown is it? :confused1: I've been looking for a brown MAB but I don't know which brown this is... (not hazelnut, I presume, since there's another one of it)

I would really want a blue mattie...

I think people that shop the Hautelook sales often know the trick - go in really quickly and put anything that is slightly of interest in your cart so you can hold it for 15 minutes....