What did you get for the holidays!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What'd ya get!

2. Well...that Legacy Mini Skinny is a gift to myself! I'm also planning on getting an LV Ludlow wallet.

And under the tree is another LV, the Panda Pochette.

3. Well.. I know what i'm getting from my mom

80 GB Ipod Video.... since someone stole my 30 gb ipod but atleast i can put movies on it now
    $70 Ipod Case (iskin claro + 3 skins), my mom advised me to get coach, but i decided against the legacy stripe when i saw that it didnt even have a screen protector at the boutique =( =( defeating the entire purpose of a case.
    Peacoat from gap, 3 ballet flats from urban outfitters, some clothes from anthropologie

and idk , probably money from the rest of my relatives.

4. finally now I'll remember to bring my keys!

92058_SVSV_d2.jpg
  5. oops.

92058_SVSV_d2.jpg
  6. I treated myself at the PCE to a pair of sunglasses, shearling hat and metallic lilac wristlet. I also got a giftcard from my brother and my mother in law may be getting me one as well.

I also got some cash from my parents, so even though it's not Coach exactly, I have a pretty good idea that that's where the money will wind up!

7. They are still under the tree.

8. bet i won't get a darn thing...

which is why i hit the sales HARD after christmas! :P

9. I got the Legacy stripe wristlet and the Lurex pink wristlet.

10. I treated myself to the fold over striped wristlet (that argh came in damaged), large flap wristlet, small embossed wristlet, a couple of scarves and fob. Merry xmas to me :smile:

11. of all the things you've purchased lately, how much of it actually came in good condition?!

12. everything that sprinkles or I did not pick up myself. so all the wristlets, the fold over has this huge scuff scratch, the embossed, i didn't look at the scarves, but I don't think anything wrong with that. The fobs, and the freaking agenda I ordered and exchanged THREE TIMES! all damaged in the same freaking places.

13. dang...

i would be doing some serious complaining if i were you!

14. ;) Hee - the Zoe Clutch in gold, perfect for holiday parties!

coach madison clutchw.jpg
  15. The poppy tote from the outlets. :yes: