What did YOU get for graduation?

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Today, our neighbors gave their daughter her college graduation gift, a Mercedes C 63 AMG Coupe. WOW!
So, I thought I would ask...for high school, college or graduate school, whether it was 30 years ago or just last week, what gift did you get, what stands out in your mind?

And congrats to all the grads!

My college graduation was this past Sunday and my mom gave me a HUGE surprise: my very first LV! I had been eyeballing the Neverfull for quite some time and mom got it for me as a graduation gift. We don't come from money so I know it couldn't have been easy, but it's insanely awesome!

For HS graduation, I got $3000 to spend in Europe. For College, not sure yet, am kind of into the 'saving' mode now... But definitely not going to be a car :smile:

From high school - nothing (my parents believed anyone can easily graduate from high school so it was no big deal). When I got my double degrees in commerce and philosophy, I got a white Honda Accord. They picked out the colour because I never would have picked white (I don't like white cars lol)! Totally appreciated and it was something practical that I needed.

For HS graduation , my parents bought me my own condo near my campus since I had to move out for school in another city. I was surprised they were willing to get me my own place

Damn... you guys have flashy parents.

For HS graduation I got a college education from my parents and a laptop from my aunt and uncle. I just graduated college and got a bit of money. IMO, it's something I would have done anyway so I don't need, want or expect flashy gifts.

Having my mom tell me that she's proud of me is enough.