What did you dream last night??

OMG okay so this might have been a dream and I am hoping it was.....:wtf: so I am sleeping in my bed :sleepy: and I hear a noise that wakes me up and this dead woman :ghost: is standing at the edge of my bed now I am screaming in my head because no noise is coming out of my mouth and finally it does and I wake up believing that dead woman was my mother.:shocked:

:cray:you see my mom is still alive so who the heck was standing there looking totally pissed off at me. :confused1:

(First I should say that I was in Myrtle Beach last week and saw a 2,000 crocodile at Alligator Adventures.)

I dreamed last night that I was sitting on a love seat floating in a moat. Somehow I was also watching TV and talking to my husband who was on shore. In the moat out of the corner of my eye, I saw what looked like giant wooden clogs appear then go back under the water. I shouted at my husband asking what it was and he said he thought it was the Loch Ness Monster. I started laughing ... But suddenly a giant crocodile popped up and clamped his jaws down on my head. I started shouting at my hubby to stab the croc in the eye and he said "No, it's a majestic creature" ... And then I jolted awake drenched in sweat. Lol

Last edited:
(First I should say that I was in Myrtle Beach last week and saw a 2,000 crocodile at Alligator Adventures.)

I dreamed last night that I was sitting on a love seat floating in a moat. Somehow I was also watching TV and talking to my husband who was on shore. In the moat out of the corner of my eye, I saw what looked like giant wooden clogs appear then go back under the water. I shouted at my husband asking what it was and he said he thought it was the Loch Ness Monster. I started laughing ... But suddenly a giant crocodile popped up and clamped his jaws down on my head. I started shouting at my hubby to stab the croc in the eye and he said "No, it's a majestic creature" ... And then I jolted awake drenched in sweat. Lol

[emoji23] that's so funny! Your husband's response was priceless.

I showed up late to a great client's daughter's wedding. I arrived just as everyone was walking out of the church. I forgot that the wedding was that day until after the ceremony started. It was a bad scene.

I was talking to a group about things we had achieved, will achieve, & could achieve. It was a group discussion so as we were brainstorming, someone started making note of accomplishments on the white board. Toward the end of the meeting, someone came in the room with Miss America-like sashes for us to wear. I kept trying to explain that people don't wear those things around in every day life. It would look ridiculous. The group wouldn't listen. They were all excited, put on their sashes, & left the room.