What did you dream last night??

wild musings said:
I always have weird dreams. One of my weird dreams involved Clay Aiken, a cave, and a crazy dog. Don't even get me started.
But, most of the time I have normal dreams. I've figured out that whatever I'm watching/doing around 5-8 PM determines what my dreams are going to be about. If I'm watching tv, I'd probably have a dream about the tv show. I'm pretty sure that it's scientifically proven, but I'm too lazy to search.

Clay Aiken ??? yeah..that's weid..LOL

Twiggers...I don't mind to have him in my dream..:graucho: :graucho:

bagsnbags said:
Clay Aiken ??? yeah..that's weid..LOL

Twiggers...I don't mind to have him in my dream..:graucho: :graucho:

In my defense though, it was after I watched an episode of American Idol. I do not find Clay Aiken attractive. At all. I don't want anyone to think that :rolleyes: .

I had a horrible nights sleep last night it took me ages to drift off and when I did I had a horrible dream about Zombies very dawn of the dead style

I rememeber crawling on the floor in shops because there were zombies out side and I couldn't let them see me there were flickering hanging lights everywere things were wreaked, I ended up going to a health food store beacuse I figured I wouldn't be able to move about because of all the zombies the vitamins would help keep me health and there was lots of food. I even remember planning to mix the protein powders with soya milk I found a corner where I could see the doors in case survivers came and broke in letting zombies in (my zombies couldn't use door handles)

It was really bad so today I'm pretty tired what did you dream of it's got to be better than mine.

Idk Label Addict... I've been having pretty crummy dreams, too.

I think it's pretty clear how I feel about my life since a couple nights ago I dreamed I was at the beach with my mum and li'l bro. The waves were coming in funny, and sucking out really strong... I turned and told her we should probably get out of the water.... and as I started to walk back to the shore, a set of larger, humpy rolling waves came in, and I got tumbled.

In the white wash it's always hard to tell up from down, and all I could do was hold my breath and take sneaks of air when I surfaced... and try to keep moving toward the beach....

I remember thinking I'm drowning... in the dream and then waking up gasping for air....

(sigh) The next night I dreamed my family had moved next door to a family involved in some weird religious cult that was recruiting and getting bigger... yikes!

I've been dreaming of Louis Vuitton handbags lately. I feel I am being underpaid but do not allow myself to be greedy so when I am asleep and cannot control of my thoughts, I dream of wealth.

I keep dreaming that I am back in university and i am taking a course and I have not gone to class or done any of the assignments and now I have to write the exam. Or the alternative, I am late for work because I have been shopping and there is no one to pick up the kids and watch the class (I am a grade one teacher). I hate these dreams because I wake up totally panicked. They are funny too becaue I am way to diligent to ever be late on purpose.

OMG.. I just had one of those dreams, you just reminded me of it.... I was the same age I am now, except for some reason I'm back in high school taking a couple of high school classes...and there's a project due & I didn't do ANY of it... (I already have a college degree, what are they gonna do, take away my HS diploma?) ....and it's a stupid GROUP project, and one of these really-sweet-but-still-a-nerd type girls SNAPs at me bc I let the group down and they had to do all my work, and they won't let me fake it, that I have to sit out the presentation and take my own F.

And it was like a song/dance skit of something to do with Chemistry with a research paper/equation component.

In my dream, i felt a little sick...like yeah, i felt bad I let down the kids AND my favorite teacher in HS, but... seriously? just before I woke up I remember wondering why I retaking my senior year when I passed the first time.... :confused1:

i dreamt that i had a birkin 2 days ago and in the dream, i was wondering when i ever bought the bag and how much it cost me!
i was in total awe of how i can totally not know how the bag got to me.
:nuts:
and then, i woke up with no bags in my hands
:crybaby:

i dreamt that i had a birkin 2 days ago and in the dream, i was wondering when i ever bought the bag and how much it cost me!
i was in total awe of how i can totally not know how the bag got to me.
:nuts:
and then, i woke up with no bags in my hands
:crybaby:
:roflmfao::roflmfao:That's a fantasy come true dream!!!!!Maybe it's a sign of something good to come.

Funny you should mention dreams, I can't really remember but my boyfriend was studying in another room and said I yelled out "no no stop" or something and he came in thinking someone had broken in and was attacking me or something lol. I kind of remember him waking me but I went right back to sleep so this morning I asked him about it because I thought it was a dream.
The only part I remember was after that because he woke me up and interrupted whatever I was dreaming the first time. Part two was me in some CIA building and I was wandering through corridors seeing different weird things that I can't remember now and I left the building trying to hurry up and get to a job interview that I was running late for and as I walked out of the building I was wandering through a strange neighborhood at night and people were out in some kind of parade wearing costumes. And why I was going to an interview at night who knows. I have the strangest dreams when I remember them...which is rare.