What did you do while tPF was down?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I'm a fairly new member but I was lost without tPF. I kept hitting refresh while working on cases... what did you do?

2. Panicked. :whiteflag:

(Actually, one thing I did today was haul out my Bourge boots and wear them around the house to see if I could stretch the calf a little bit...and...um...I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but they're a little tight on me and my calves got tingly. After an hour I stood up to take them off, and I got the most massive charley horses in both calves. I was screaming as I was taking them off. I think I might need to have my cobbler stretch them a wee bit more for me.)

3. Facebook!

4. sleep

5. Watched this week's Grey's Anatomy.

6. I didn't actually realize it was down until tonight, I was busy all day, not at home or on the computer. When I went to go on it when I got home, it said it was down so I waited. Every 10 mins I would come back to the site and it was still down haha. Then I saw an update on Facebook that it was back up.

7. I started to watch about three movies but was sort of restless...! yikes. Haven't finished any of the three yet. :x

8. farming and watched tv

9. wrote emails, trolled the internet, talked to my best friend

10. Refresh.

Sleep

Refresh.

Sleep

Refresh.

Sleep

Refresh.

Sleep

Refresh.

Sleep

11. same here, i didn't log on last night or this morning (my time)

12. I finished strassing my shoe!!! :yahoo:

13. It was probably the time I was sleeping (time difference) and I didn't notice.

14. I was honestly a little sad that I couldn't browse the new posts and kept clicking refresh like a loon :nuts:

15. I watched videos on youtube and browsed twitter.