What did you buy with your AUGUST PCE???

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
I know it doesn't start for a few days, but I called my store and they only had 2 of the bag I wanted left. I went in and they did a pre-sale for me. So tomorrow morning they will ring it up for me and I can pick it up after 11!! I am so excited, my first boutique purchase!! :yahoo:

p.s How do you guys get your pics in the box without doing an attachment?

pic is of course from Coach, real ones to follow tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• flap.jpeg
    flap.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 84
Good thing you got it early, you might have ended up with a display one! I have nothing against display bags (most of the time) but nothing's better than a brand spanking new one! :biggrin: Congrats!

Ugh, you're so lucky (and I love that color!)! My store only has 5 of the bag I want and is not getting more in stock and I can't go until Saturday morning after I drop my dog off at the groomer. *crossing fingers*

I just got my PCE but I haven't decided if I'll use it yet. First of all, I'm trying VERY hard to stick with my ban, and second, most of the lines I like are excluded anyway.

I didn't get one. That's ok. If I read the posts correctly, a lot of the newer bags that I was liking are excluded.

Yes, that is true, unfortunately. It also happened with the Ergo Satchels too, when they first released. It's kind of a bad move on Coach's part.

And I don't think I'll be buying anything. It depends. But it won't be like, a bag or whatever. Nothing big. I found something small to hang on the mirror of my car but it's like around $70. I might get it if it's works out for me. I just wish the Coach stores near me have them in stock. Oh well.

92353_b4bk_a0_front

I got a pce card in the mail today after posting this. I just read it and it excludes Hamptons, Hamptons vintage, Legacy and Zoe. Does that mean you can't get any of the legacy, or just the new legacy items?