What did you buy with your AUGUST PCE???

I went to the boutique with intentions of getting the brown bleecker hobo, but it's just too big for me, I have a hard enough time finding my keys in my large ergo hobo lol

untitled.jpg

i picked this up for when i go to Europe in October, big enough to hold all my necessities. I like it because i can carry it on my shoulder and across the body for when walking around

Here's my haul from PCE Shopping yesterday. There is one more bag on the way - an Editorial Brown Zoe (just in case anyone is wondering I did not order it using my PCE) for my birthday this upcoming Thursday:yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• e-bay photos 020.jpg
    e-bay photos 020.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 81
I went to Coach with intentions of buying two pairs of sunglasses and that's IT! But when I got there and tried their sunnies, I didn't really love any of them (I liked Trudie and Ella but they didn't fit right, so I had to pass), so I decided to look at bags AND... ended up with these two beauties...

1. Medium Madeline in Bronze for work
12482_b4bz_a0_front

2. Hamptons Vintage Clutch in Gray
41630_b4gy_a0_front

I got it in gray but I'm not a big fan of it in this color. It looks like it will scratch A LOT! So, I think I'm going to exchange it for Espresso.