What did you buy during the sale?

View attachment 2230135
i got the boston with blue trim. its my first gucci bag :smile:
I am in love with that colour!!! Congratulations on a beautiful purchase xx

Can I ask where you bought it? I have not seen it in Australia....mainly due to living in Adelaide so I don't get to go to Gucci unless I am in Melbourne. Anyway, I looked online and didn't see it....I sooooo want this colour.

Hubby bought me the Boston Bag in the pink Supreme Stars for Valentines and the matching purse for my birthday the week later. But need this colour haha

I am in love with that colour!!! Congratulations on a beautiful purchase xx

Can I ask where you bought it? I have not seen it in Australia....mainly due to living in Adelaide so I don't get to go to Gucci unless I am in Melbourne. Anyway, I looked online and didn't see it....I sooooo want this colour.

Hubby bought me the Boston Bag in the pink Supreme Stars for Valentines and the matching purse for my birthday the week later. But need this colour haha

Hello! I got it during the sale via gucci US website couple of weeks ago. I was so happy about it! After a week, that bag was gone from the sale though. Sold pretty fast. It was my first gucci bag :smile:

I am visiting Gucci this weekend. .probably both Chadston and Collins st in Melbourne. I am sooo sad...i can't get the bag i want. The sales assistant went above and beyond for me she was fabulous. Trying to get me the bag (there was only one left in Australia ). ..unfortunately it sold before their system updated. Oh well i will have to go and console my sorrow with something else lol. Here is a pic of the bag just the same

Attachments

• 1373532536734.jpg
    1373532536734.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 561
I am visiting Gucci this weekend. .probably both Chadston and Collins st in Melbourne. I am sooo sad...i can't get the bag i want. The sales assistant went above and beyond for me she was fabulous. Trying to get me the bag (there was only one left in Australia ). ..unfortunately it sold before their system updated. Oh well i will have to go and console my sorrow with something else lol. Here is a pic of the bag just the same

Lovely bag - like the light blue trim = hope you get it!