What did you and your Balenciaga do today?

This morning my greige city went with me to the bank, the alterations shop, and the post office. Now she's having a rest because in a few hours she has to get up again to go sign a lease for a new apartment! After that, she is accompanying me on a train ride to San Diego. It will be her first time on Amtrak and she's stoked.

Today my new 07 Noir City spent her first day out in public! We went to the mall to meet up with my boyfriend and his mom for some shopping! She's very excited about the new Chanel sunglasses she gets to tote around. We just got off the phone with Florida State to see if our transfer application was recieved. Now we're both at work, and passing the time on the computer together. Ms. Noir and Lauren send their love to everyone. Kisses.

my ink work and i have been lazing around doing nothing all morning, but we'll be going out in a bit to blockbuster and trader joe's to stock up for our (DH&me) weekend junk food/kung fu movie fest. :P
if i have time after that, we'll go to neiman marcus or saks to check out the prada antic cervo bag i've been eyeing.

So far....my Blue India City and I have done absolutely nothing...:crybaby:

My little dude Sid (pic below) is sick and has been at the vet's since yesterday afternoon...I'm waiting to hear if I can take him home today...everyone say a little kitty prayer for him....:sad:

Attachments

• Sid (3).jpg
    Sid (3).jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 33
My ink purse and I went grocery shopping, then "we" got a facial, and had lunch with my sister. Later this evening my black city and I are taking my daughter and her friend out to dinner.