What Did Y'all Snag At BE Sale?

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I passed on this sale, as I just received my most precious Goldie Madrid (lovely, roomy, wonderful bag!), and I have 2 BECs in line, an aubergine Hold Me and a dark gray matte full London Tote.

So I had to sit on my hands during the sale. Did y'all get anything?

:yahoo::heart::yahoo:

I did I got a black shimmer Charm Me midi. I love the black shimmer leather and bought a Covet Me in this leather on Bonanza last week. It arrived on Friday and although I have the Covet Me mini which I love in both black crash and in anthracite the full size Covet Me was not for me. Within a day I had sold it to my neighbor for the price I bought it for. I still wanted some black shimmer so I went ahead and bought the Black shimmer Charm Me midi on the sale. I am really excited to get this bag I think it will be a better style for me than the full size Covet Me was. My neighbor loves the bag and it suits her but it was too big and heavy for me. I think all the zippers makes it too heavy. So pleased that she got it as she loves it and I am pleased to have been able to sell it that quickly and not lose any money on it. So as the saying goes "all is well that ends well".

Hi Everyone!!!!! :hugs::hugs: Back after sooooo long. Been putting my two kids through college. I did buy the Vermillion Chevre Madrid. SO excited about it! Merry Christmas to me! ha ha! I love the leather, and I think it is a great looking small bag for my trips to Europe where I'm always hands free. I now always take two bags when I travel, a large tote, for days when I want to carry guidebooks, etc. and a small hands free for strolls and dinner. The sale price was just TOO good to pass up.

How the heck are you all?

Hi, TG! That is a gorgeous little bag! I can't wait to see it! Please post pics when you get it! I got the pewter Treasure Me, one of my fav styles! This will be my 5th TM!

DJFMN, so glad you snagged the charm me midi! Can't wait to hear your reviews!:biggrin: I bet that leather will be perfect on that style. And I really want to hear how the softer base is.

I did not order anything as I just BEC'd a bag last week and thought I should just wait of that one.:cool:

Thanks Jenbur I will definitely post some pics of the bag when it arrives and give a review. I am hoping the new softer base will make it easier to wear.
TG so pleased you are back posting missed seeing you around. I have one who finished college and got married this summer and one still in college. I know how busy it is. Welcome back.

^^^^Hi! It's not so much how busy it is...it is how expensive it is. ha ha. So this is the first bag in a loooong time. A lot of bags seem to have disappeared on the BE website...but no one's posting their purchases, so these must be ladies who are not on tpf.

Hi Everyone!!!!! :hugs::hugs: Back after sooooo long. Been putting my two kids through college. I did buy the Vermillion Chevre Madrid. SO excited about it! Merry Christmas to me! ha ha! I love the leather, and I think it is a great looking small bag for my trips to Europe where I'm always hands free. I now always take two bags when I travel, a large tote, for days when I want to carry guidebooks, etc. and a small hands free for strolls and dinner. The sale price was just TOO good to pass up.

How the heck are you all?

That is exactly what I do! It works perfectly!

Can't wait to see pics of your Madrid!

TG I know what you mean about expensive it is with kids in college. I have been trying not to go overboard with bags and keep it to a manageable number. I have also given away some bags to my daughter. I find if I keep the number of bags I have to 10 bags max I use them more often. I think at the moment I have too many trying to cut back and not buy any more especially if I do not use them. Not being as good at doing that as I want to be.