what did I get in the mail from LV?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Vernis Framboise PM Agenda + complete refills! :heart:

Since I decided not to keep the Framboise French Purse (and instead, got Damier FP -- seemed more low-key for daily use), I HAD to get the agenda in this colour! I've always loved writing every bit of my schedule in an agenda, so I'm more excited that I can write in an LV one! I love the LV stickers, and also that the refills have a gold trim.

I attached photos!

Attached Files:

2. Gold trim :smile:.

Attached Files:

3. Congrats! The framboise is lovely :smile:

4. Yay, you got your Framboise piece! We're twins!!! You got to post a pic of it with the koala agenda!!

Congratz Peach!!!!

5. i can see u love the gold trim as much as me!! isnt it weird how something so seemingly simple as gold trimming, can be so pretty & make u so happy? ur agenda is beautiful!! congrats

6. congrats peach!! it's so pretty!! nice photos too

7. dear peach,

congrats ! so now u have total 11 cc slots , agenda 3 cc & your damier FP 8 cc

how great !

8. congrats! i love framboise... such a pretty color!

9. Congrats!

10. That is gorgeous, congratulations!

11. The gold trim really makes it well-rounded, not only is it gorgeous but classy too. Congrats!

12. Oh so pretty ~ congrats and enjoy!!

13. Lovely Congratulations.

14. Congrats, Don't you just love the gold edges?

15. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice