What did I do?!?

I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't feel upset/sad. I love my bags, too. But knowing that a bag of yours made your mother happy should cheer you up; you mentioned that she's been asking for a while. It is just a bag in the end...your mother's happiness is much more rewarding, IMO!

I agree! You can always get a new bag later! lol! I love my mom so much, I buy her everything she wants!

ITA w/ every1...dont feel bad,you can purchase another if you really want the bag.. She is not just some1, she is your mom, w/o her, you wouldnt be here:smile: ... I have given up alota bags for my mom ( esp. my bnew MC Shirley;) ) I will give her everything that would make her happy...:love:

What a wonderful daughter! I'm sure it means a lot to your mom! I do know what you mean though. I bought a monogram Koala wallet recently and let my daughter choose whether she wanted my PTI or the Koala wallet (hoping against hope she would pick the PTI because I just hate that wallet - it's so big!). Anyway, she picked the Koala, of course. She just loves it. I'm trying to love my PTI. These are things we do for the people we love. I sure know what you mean though. When we're shopping and she pulls out her Koala (with lots of fun and pride), a little part of me goes (inside) - I WANT THAT!~

You're a great daughter - I'm sure it means so much to your mom. Maybe your DH will get you a new one?

i gave my mom my nolita(well more like she took it over) and i had been lusting over that bag for a while and barely had it a week beforei had to part with her. trust me it wasn't easy but i feel proud now every time i see my mom with it:love: . trust me you'll get over the loss soon enough, just go and buy yourself a replacement thats what i did. i ended up with my ribera and love it even more. good luck.

lol. i was upset loaning my prada to my mom and she bought it for me! she could seriously have anything of mine that she wants but she is so rough with her stuff it kills me! she split the shoulder strap of her mj sophia down the center and broke her chloe.... i was looking at her burberry bag last week and it's all stained and i think i exclaimed a little too loudly "this is why you can't have nice things!" lol