DELETED

i LOVE this! ^^

thank you everyone for your comments, i think i came to a decision..

I'm going to keep this, and let it be a lesson, and at the same time im going to use it alll the time! i DO like it i just didnt think i NEEDED it. SO i will keep it and let it be a lesson and a token of my life...

That is fab and fantastic!:tup:

sococalifornia- you seem like a smart young lady and you write very well. your cc/bc are your parents decisions. just realize it is unusual to have so much at such a young age. enjoy your things but try not to grow up too soon. you hopefully have a lot of time for hermes. certain things you can only do now. be well.

I wouldn't want to buy a wallet from Hermes that had been used - even for 2 hours.

If I buy something H on Ebay that is easily obtainable from a boutique, then I want the benefit of a significantly lower price - otherwise, why not enjoy the pleasure of opening a brand new orange box and a brand new item?

So that leaves you the option of taking a loss and learning a life lesson (the way most of us do) :crybaby:or keeping it - to use now or to put away and rediscover later :smile:

Such critical problems.

sococalifornia- sorry for assuming you were female. but the point is the same. you seem smart and write well. be happy and try not to grow up too quickly. as far as the wallet; hope it does well for you on ebay. someone will be getting a great wallet.