What did I do????

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
I CHEATED ON LV!!!

I don't know why....I don't know what made me do it...has this ever happened to you ladies?

I mean, I'm a die hard LV'r, and then I was looking on Bluefly.com and saw this bag and just loved it and before I knew it...was buying it!!

I'm a little embarresed to tell you all! Don't know why I feel that way either....

But...boy, I'll tell ya, I feel like I need to have a ciggerette now. LOL!!!!

Oh, btw, I bought a Prada bag.

It's been said that variety is the spice of life. LV isn't the only brand for you, there are many other beautifully made handbags out there. I mean..would you only stick to one brand of shoes or clothing:nogood:?? Congrats on your new Prada bag, wear it in good health!:tup:

Its fine, if buying other designer bags were a crime I'd be a polygamist in 10 states and have a hundred illegitimate children. Have fun with other brands, its great to have a diverse collection.

I guess you guys are right. It's just that I guess I've always been a "one women bag-lady" LOL!! Or at least one at a time.

Here's a pic of the bag:

prodImage.jpg

You ladies are so funny!!

I guess I was a little "out of sorts" of spending that amount on something that was NOT a LV bag!!

But, thanks ladies...I guess I'm not the only one who cheats sometimes! LOL!!