What did I buy?

vhdos, I just found a picture of the le marais bowler in reference. It is similar but mine doesn't have buckles on the handles. Mine looks just like the one petals12 posted. I wonder if it is an older version or something. I thought I remember seeing them on sale at NM during last year's sale.

Anyone with any more info, it is appreciated! I'm dying to know for sure what I bought!

Yes, you're right. I see the differences now. I think your bag is from 06 and was referred to as a deerskin camera bag. Not exactly sure though. I wish I had more info for you. Looks like you got a great buy!

Thanks! Yes I realize from the hologram # that it is from 2005-2006. But that's all I know! I am just way excited as I love it! Thanks for your help. Anyone else out there who has an idea of what it is, let me know!

This forum is the best!

Sorry I do not know how to take and load pictures. But it is exactly like the one Petals12 posted in the reference section of post your metallics. It is a great size bag and super soft. I am just jumping for joy! (although my DH won't be as I just bought a marc jacobs bag last week. heee hee)