What did I buy?

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
vhdos, I just found a picture of the le marais bowler in reference. It is similar but mine doesn't have buckles on the handles. Mine looks just like the one petals12 posted. I wonder if it is an older version or something. I thought I remember seeing them on sale at NM during last year's sale.

Anyone with any more info, it is appreciated! I'm dying to know for sure what I bought!

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Yes, you're right. I see the differences now. I think your bag is from 06 and was referred to as a deerskin camera bag. Not exactly sure though. I wish I had more info for you. Looks like you got a great buy!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Thanks! Yes I realize from the hologram # that it is from 2005-2006. But that's all I know! I am just way excited as I love it! Thanks for your help. Anyone else out there who has an idea of what it is, let me know!

This forum is the best!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Sorry I do not know how to take and load pictures. But it is exactly like the one Petals12 posted in the reference section of post your metallics. It is a great size bag and super soft. I am just jumping for joy! (although my DH won't be as I just bought a marc jacobs bag last week. heee hee)