What diaper bag does a bal-lady use??

pasia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
So i'm 6 months pregnant and ordered the stroller today, and now I'm wondering what diaper bag to use... What do all the fabolous bal mommies in here use? Please share!

Congrats on your impending arrival! Sadly, I found Bal too late and never got to use them with my children, but I personally think the Courier or the Work would both make great diaper bags!

I don't know what i'm looking for, I just wanted to know what other bal-ladies use for some inspiritation, a girl who loves balenciaga has good taste hehe.

Well, personally I don't know if I'd have the gumption to use a designer bag as a diaper bag considering all the stuff that needs to go in it as well as all the places it will go and where it may end up... But I can speak from experience as I was a diaper bag junkie! My favorite diaper bags and most functional where by Skip Hop. They have tons of pockets and compartments which is very handy and can simply your life. I have not looked lately, but Storksak also makes some more stylish diaper bags if you are looking more for something like that. Good Luck and best wishes! I can't remember them off the top of my head, but Jessica Alba always had very chic diaper bags too! HTH!

I don't think I'd use a bal bag as a diaper bag. I'm not a mom nor close to being one but I think I'd just want something cute and functional. I don't think the brand or name would matter too much to me as long as it was something cute :smile:.

Scoobiesmomma, I choose the same diaper bags as you... wonder if it's a Bal thing. Haha! I bought a Storksak when I had my first. Didn't end up using it much because I couldn't hang it behind the stroller. Anyway, now that I have a second one on the way, I'm planning to get Skip Hop Double Duo because both of them will still be in diapers by the time Baby #2 arrives.

For trips, I used a big Longchamp Bag.

^I have the Double Duo and it is a WONDERFUL bag! I had two in diapers as well... I also have the Duo as well as a mini bag from Skip Hop! I love them can ya tell?! Since I really don't carry a DB anymore, I use the D.Duo as a beach bag and it's great!:smile:

I loved the RM knocked up bag, really pretty. I don't like the typical diaper bags in canvas, don't go with my style.

Can't find the RM bag anywhere though, and it's harder since I live in Sweden...

I use Kate Spade diaper bag, in stevie style. Every season Kate Spade always releases a new diaper bag collection. The style is chic and lightweight. The good thing about Kate Spade diaper bag is that it doesn't look as a diaper bag. So if one day I use it to the gym, then people would not notice that the bag is originally intended for baby.
Hth:smile:

I didnt do a diaper bag, but i did do the Balenciaga besace messenger and a day bag,
the only problem i had was the milk stains i had to keep cleaning off the leather

Unfortunately, Bal bags never worked for me as diaper bags especially with a newborn. You are going to want something with compartments and pockets. A bag that has an insulated pocket or holder for milk if you don't exclusively nurse. Storksak and Petunia Pickle Bottom have great bags where you can easily find things! I tried using an LV Neverfull w/o much success:sad:

i think you should be able to match your diaper bag with the stroller to make sure you will be able to hang it! i used to have a samsonite kiddie diaper bag but it wont fit/hang on the handles of the quinny buzz stroller we got so i bought a skip*hop diaper bag and i love it! i will check what style it was though. it has shoulder straps and stoller clips to attach to the strollers.

good luck!