What designers do you own costume jewelry from?

1. I know that some people refuse to pay for designer costume jewelry, but I confess that I really do like it. Anybody else?

2. I love all jewellery and happily mix my fine jewellery with good quality (mostly designer) costume jewellery.

I have several pieces by Chloe (surprise, surprise!), a Tom Ford for YSL cuff, 4 Roberto Cavalli bracelets (three of them snakes!), two pairs of earrings and a pendant by BV (although, these are sterling silver/vermeil so, technically, they aren't costume) and pieces by Julie Sandlau, Erickson Beamon, Lee Angel and Kenneth Jay Lane.

I also have quite a few vintage pieces by various designers.

3. Sounds nice! Do you happen to have any pics. of any of them? I would love to see!

4. I don't know if anyone knows Sheila Fajl - but I bought a gorgeous topaz ring of her's yesterday and It's awesome!! She's been featured in Syle and Elle magazines - very up and coming.

5. Not yet.

But I was thinking of taking some pics to add to my Bag Showcase, at some point, so when I get around to it (I'm a procrastinator :shame: ), I'd be happy to post them here as well! :yes:

6. No rush!!

7. I really like chanel bracelets, earrings, and necklaces! i still have yet to own them though =(

8. HeHeHe! Thanks! :biggrin:

9. Here's my Tom Ford for YSL Rive Gauche Cuff Bracelet, A/W '04 - '05 (I like to wear it over my left hand! :biggrin: ):

Tom Ford YSL Rive Gauche Cuff Bracelet ch copy.jpg
  10. Very nice!! Thanks for posting a picture. It must be very pretty on.

11. WOW! That is stunning!

12. Thank you both! :flowers:

I couldn't resist it, even though it was more than I would usually pay for costume jewellery.

I love the way you can wear it over the hand, instead of just on the wrist. :yes:

Pippi, I particularly like the Joseff of Hollywood Snake necklace you posted! I love snake motif jewellery. :heart:

13. I just realised that I said it was from A/W '04 - '05. :Push: It isn't - it's from S/S '04.

Sorry! :shame:

For reference, here's the matching Minaudiere:

[​IMG]

14. I love Otazu also. Just stunning costume jewelry. I have 2 pieces from this designer that I bought at a trunk show, I get more compliments than you could ever imagine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice