What designers are available at Bloomingdales?++

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CHANEL is via NY but I found this out because I know someone who purchased a flap there. Does anyone know what other HE labels they carry? TIA!!!

2. ^^. I pass through the New York City Bloomies regularly and here's what I notice: Vuitton, Dior, Chloe, Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Miu Miu, Burberry and a large selection of midpriced designers. Not sure if any, except Ferragamo and maybe Burberry, are available on the Bloomingdale's website. They're small boutiques within Bloomingdale's that may be sublet and staffed by the design house. I don't know how this works in department store retail. Hope that's helpful.

3. Also Fendi

4. Thank you West Village. I was told that Chanel is a boutique within Bloomies so that all makes sense. Is it only the NY store that sells Chanel and LV? I spoke with a Bloomies CS rep and they knew NY did but wasn't sure about other locations.

5. It really depends upon the bloomies. Some are better than others and some sell certain brands that others don't. Chanel is definitely not in every store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice