What designer handbag do you carry to a sporting event?

I carry my LV Pochette Bosphore as a cross body bag. It's big enough to carry a wallet, keys, camera, cell and a small water bottle and snacks.
attachment.php

OMG! great responses! With all the responses I am getting, I am open up to look at other brands! The game is tonight, and I'm leaving the bbag in my trunk!!!

I like bringing patent bags to games. The drinks just pour right off lol so does mustard, hot sauce, you name it!

^^^:lol::lol::lol: I should invest in a patent!!! especially a Chanel that I have been eyeballing! but when money grows on trees, i'll be sure to fetch it! :roflmfao:

I went to the game on Friday...and my SO and I were surprised with box club tickets for Saturdays game! I notice when I went to Fridays game...a lot of ladies wore their LV Neverfull. And there were sooo many people wearing crossbody handbags! Some were high end designers too! I think I'm falling for the whole "crossbody" thing!!! LOL.

On Saturdays game...we had box tickets, which were amazing!!! if I recieve box tickets again, I would deff. trust wearing my bal to the ballpark!

I guess it all depends on where you are sending! I know for sure I was scoping out everybody's handbags! LOL.

I’m a huge sports fan, so when it comes to professional baseball, football, hockey, etc...I usually end up buying season tickets. My question is...what handbag do you carry to a sporting event? Or do you take/bring/wear your designer handbag to a sporting event at all? Do you think it is appropriate to wear your designer? Is it too much depending on the handbag? I never thought about it, but I have notice that at hockey games, many women are dressed up and have their nice handbags at a hockey game. And as for football and baseball, its very rare to see someone dressed up and I don’t think I have ever seen a high end designer handbag wore to any of these games before. I mean I probably have, but its not as popular as hockey games. I mean I will see people in sports attire wearing their Coach or LV’s (majority are sadly fake), but never seen anyone with a Chanel, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, etc...

Now it is baseball season...and I’m going to the Cardinals vs Cubs game this Saturday. I am thinking about wearing my jersey and perhaps wearing my Balenciaga City! (Sounds like a funky combination, but I tried on the outfit and it looks sooo stylish) LOL. I’m kind of afraid my city will get dirty, but I highly doubt it. I’m a huge freak when it comes to my handbags. LOL. I know I will keep her on me at all times and I don’t usually eat at the ballpark, but will once in a while have a drink. I have never carried a handbag to any professional sporting events before, execpt when I owned Coach purses once upon a time ago. I always carried some kind of wristlet/clutch.

Soooo would you wear your designer handbag to a professional sporting event? If you ever have or would...please share your thoughts and experiences! Also, if you ever wore any of your handbags to a sports event, please indicate what handbag. Thank you! ;)

I was there too! We also have season tickets and I was carrying my LV Damier Azur Speedy 30. We sat for a while in the bar, as the breeze was wonderful. That is where I was people watching for bags LOL~

I love LV canvas for bars/games. ..Spills bring it, as it wipes up clean!

I saw people carrying: 1 LV Azur speedy 30, 1 LV mono speedy 25.

As much as we all want to forget this category of bags altogether, I think this is what the fanny pack was made for.....I know, I know.....blasfimy, heracy and burn me at the stake....but do you really want mustardbeergreasesodypop mystery goop on any of your bags??? Sista please

Gucci & LV have made them relatively wearable, but you can forget the primary colored, nylon Kipling kinda look. Leave that for Ronald Mcdonald..........
:roflmfao:

I carry my denim Fendi Baguette to sporting events. Tucks well under my arm (hands free) and I don't have to put it on the floor. Though it may be too small for your purposes (for me I just need wallet, mobile, car keys)

Oh didn't we sweep the cubbies? Good series, good series!

I only go to the game when it's my mom's turn for the office's season tx. Or if we get some from a tv/radio station and a client doesn't want them. But in that case we're in a box (Charter usually).

It has been years since I've been to a sporting event, but if memory serves me correctly, I'd say take a cheapo bag you don't give a hoot about. Reason:
not all the restrooms have a bag hook for one, then there's the very good chance that someone near you will spill their beer, soda, hotdog etc. on you and your bag. I'd say play it safe, this is the time for those cheapie PVC bags.