What desiger items does your SO/DH carry?

He collects watches (Doxa 4 of them, 1 old Royal oak and 1 old Rolex) and designer furnitures (Wassily chairs, Ligne Roset, Karim Rashid and Cassini).

Bosca for his everyday wallet and briefcase (kept and forgotten).

Those are the stuff he cares about... he has a nice Coach leather jacket I bought and only wear Campers shoes but the rest of the wardrobe (Armani, Hugo Boss, Zegna, Blue Marlin, Burberry... typical brands I buy), "clothes" he could care less!

lol...my boyfreind is SOOOOO NOT into anything designer! even in guys fashion- he is just SO non-materialistc! he carries a leather wallet that he got somewhere on discount and wears polos (usually from Target or TJMaxx or somethin) and an Atlanta Braves hat! To be honest- I like it this way!! i would be a littled weirded out if he carried Louis Vuitton or somethin- I just think some things should be kept for females...JMO!

My boy is a bit of a ruff-n-tuff boy boy. :P He's very outdoorsy and never goes shopping. He pretty much lets me dress him and though he likes good quality items, he's not so much into designer clothes or bags. His one designer love are Bruno Magli loafers. He buys a new pair each year.