What defects would you find to the Alma ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If yes, which one ? Thanks !!! :P

Sorry if my english is wrong...

2. Defect ? or do you mean Con's( reason why not) to purchase it?

3. I mean what would you reproach to the Alma ( the size, the shape, the syle of the bag... )

4. I love the alma, I have a black multicolor. The size is great, holds a ton. The only issue is the bottom. But i just watch where i put it down so its not that big of a deal.
    Its not awkward to carry at all, its a hand/arm held and i dont find it to be too heavy.
    I also like this bag in the Monogram style, It would make a great everyday bag.

5. Alma has the WORSE defect ever.
    Yet I have not it. Hehehehe
    Stephanie.;)

6. I hated my Alma. I hated the way the zippers opened and the inside of the bag was exposed. I don't know but I also felt is was uncomfortable to carry compaired to the Speedy. I gave it to my sister and she loved it and still has it. I think the bag has to be over 15 years old by now-so it held up well.

7. I have three almas (mono, red epi, black epi). I think that the style is classic, yet unusual. It holds a ton and the dual zippers make it easy to get in and out of.

8. I have the Damier Alma and I love it!

9. I knew someone who had one and complained of the shape and it was awkward.

10. At first I didn't like the Alma at all. I thought the shape was an "old-lady" style and I also thought the bag wouldn't hold a lot of my stuff. Well --- I have been reformed!!! So much so that I'm now a proud owner of an Epi Alma in myrtille with matching straps.

Funny how one's LV tastes improve with more time on tPF!

11. I'd think the vachetta bottom - hard to take care of! That's about all.

12. I have a black epi alma and it's the perfect bag for work. It's very roomy, sturdy and very elegant. I think the only complaint I'll have is nobody knows that I'm carrying a LV. :graucho::P

13. I have the White MC and it's a beautiful style. I wouldn't want more than one, but I LOVE the way this one looks. It's just gorgeous.

14. LOL!! :roflmfao:

True, the Epi is so understated and classy, not many people can tell it's LV. Same goes for the Damier where I am.

15. I had a mono Alma, then exchanged it for the Damier Alma, then exchanged it again for the Mono Alma. And, then I sold it to my friend for her mom!!! When I put all of my stuff in the Alma, the zipper was distorted when closed and I didn't like it! It's a beautiful bag, but it just didn't work for me.... but I liked that it had D-rings to hang a strap with it! I think the Speedy should have the same D-rings!!