What (current) color do you like best for a Chloe?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love chocolate :love: but really have enough brown bags so was curious to see what your fave Chloe color is?

2. Chocolate and Whiskey! (edith's)

3. I currently have 5 Paddy colors - rouge red, black, chocolate, jeans moyen (blue jeans) and whiskey.

My absolute favorite is my whiskey bag.
    The leather is especially unique with big pebbles and smaller pebbles.
    I didn't know how much I would :heart: this color, but I can wear with just about anything all year round.:love:

4. For me, second to choco comes the whiskey.

5. whiskey for me.

6. Is the Whiskey shade similar to Kooba's Cognac? I thought it might be but haven't seen Whiskey IRL.

I have a Sienna in Cognac and its a great shade.

7. I also have five Paddies and here is the order of color that I like with my most used being first (though I love them all): Blanc, Rouge, Chocolate, Whiskey, Black. The last 3 will move up in rank in the fall when I use those colors more.

8. Yes, I would say it is similar to Kooba's Cognac.
    Remember that a whiskey Paddy is lighter in color than a whiskey Edith.

9. I seem to have an affinity for the blue shades.
    I adore my bleu nuit and I'm lusting after the fall navy.
    I also love the mousse color and the jeans moyen.

10. Today I like my olive Silverado tote...

chloe.jpg
  11. wow!! where did you buy it?
    it's totally FAB!! :smile:
    But is that really olive? It looks like tan to me..?

12. I don't have anything in whiskey, so that's my favorite right now. I'd love a Chloe in whiskey

Rai

13. Tan from 05 is my #1 favorite. It's like a honey-butterscotch, very rich. This was my very first Paddington and I still love it.

bgbag7yh.jpg TanTableWeb.jpg
  14. Definetely blanc for me:love:

DSC03602.JPG
  15. Mousse!! And then chocolate and whiskey!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice