• Europe

• South East Asian Countries

• Australia, New Zealand

• Africa

• Middle East

• Others- specify below

Results are only viewable after voting.
From the USA!
Born in California (my dad's hometown, Bay Area), raised in Indiana (where my mom's family resides). I go to school in Saint Louis now. Lived in St. Petersburg, Russia, at the beginning of last year.

My dad is adopted so it's always a complicated answer, but he's half-Mexican and half general American mutt mix. Mom's family is of German Jewish ancestry.

I'd like to live in a large, cosmopolitan city when I'm done with school-Chicago, Seattle, San Fran, NYC, Boston, DC... they all sound lovely.

come to SF... it's fabulous :yes:

Hi everyone I was Born in Longbeach Ca. USA I moved to Texas when I was around 9 or 10. Have been here ever since. My Dad is Half English/Spanish and My Mom is half French/Spanish. So I am an American mutt as well!!!!

I LOVE this thread! I was born in Manila, Philippines (and I see there are a few of us here), moved to the SF Bay Area in my mid-teens, moved to Washington, DC is my early 20s, moved back to the Bay Area in '94, and have lived in the DC Metro Area since '97. Ethnicity is pretty much what most Filipinos are -- a mix of Spanish, Malay and Chinese, with a dash of French and Indian thrown in. I'm married to Adrian, ex of Cork, Ireland.

Who do our kids look like? Me, I think... :yes:

Attachments

• Alex & Chabellie.jpg
    Alex & Chabellie.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 53