What could be similair to LV pallas clutch and asseccories?

Dirtyjulie

Oct 13, 2008
so, i have worn my LV accessories to pieces and need a new "all day everyday" pouch/clutch/pochette. I have tried several countrys here in Europe, but its impossible to get a hold of the pochette accessories, so i then found out that the LV Pallas clutch would be a great replacement, however that one is also impossible to get a hold of.

Do you have any suggestions on something similair those in size but also quite "calm" and classical? Would prefere that the price did not go over 1200$ but will not toss suggestions that may be over that.

Hope somebody has some good suggestions:smile:

daisychainz

Oct 12, 2017
Coach Nolita wristlet 22 size. Under $100 and fits slightly more than the LV pochette, and way more than the pallas. It seems a bit much to spend 1200 on a wristlet?! I have the LV (two of them) and the Coach one is better, to be honest, so I have two of those also, lol. They fit more and in the black they look classy.

i.jpg

Reactions: Liberté

Dirtyjulie

Oct 13, 2008
@daisychainz unfortunatly i did not like the look of the Coach, but thank you for input!:smile:

@Rani yes! However its not zipped, so for me that is a dealbreaker, thats why the LV Clery unfortunatly also is not an option. I have looked at gucci, but from from what i can find they are either to slim/small with a zipper or without a chain/strap or to big. This is so hard, lol

Dirtyjulie

Oct 13, 2008
@kbell the Double zip may absolutely be a great fit! Thanks for input, because i have not seen this model actually!

Luck will have it that i yesterday FINALLY found an excellent condition as new with all box, dustbag and papers, pre-loved LV asseccoires in damier ebene, so in a matter of days it will be in my arms! Cant wait!

Reactions: kbell

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
@kbell the Double zip may absolutely be a great fit! Thanks for input, because i have not seen this model actually!

Luck will have it that i yesterday FINALLY found an excellent condition as new with all box, dustbag and papers, pre-loved LV asseccoires in damier ebene, so in a matter of days it will be in my arms! Cant wait!

Glad you finally found one - enjoy it!