what "correction" you wish on any celine bag?

after trying the cabas I wish they made:

the strap a bit wider and stronger, it's a big size bag and people will tend to fill it up but the thin strap hurts the shoulder and worried me if its heavy

I have a Cabas Cloudy (half plastic, half lambskin) and I wish it didn't have the pocket inside. The material is heavier than the plain lambskin cabas so it stands upright but the pocket just weighs the backside down and then it just ends up looking weird. It's such a small pocket, I'd rather just have a separate pouch if I needed something zipped up.

Not that I can afford one, but I wish the Box bag had the strap attached differently so it wouldn't pull on the flap. I'm not about to start saving up for one because I've seen pics of how they look when the flap starts to sag and it's terrible! Really a bad design flaw, and shocking that it should happen to such an expensive bag.

I would love some trio changes:

- 15- 20 cm longer strap on the large trio- I am 183 cm tall, so the strap is on the short side for me, even in its longest position.
- a detachable strap on all sizes!
- suede lining

I wish that the Cabas bags, Gusset, Horizontal, Vertical Cabas were made of a leather that would be more durable than lambskin. It is just way too fragile for a bag that would be perfect to carry a ton of things for university, but it can't because the handles might fall off from the weight.

That the prices were a lot cheaper

Celine made menswear

Modify the Trapeze so it would be larger with a longer shoulder strap and change the opening mechanism, the flip down case with the turn lock and the zippered closure, way too much, although it would be a pickpockets nightmare, but seriously not practical!

Made the Phantom with a zippered top, similar in design to the Luggages, but with a zippered top, as this version is not secure if you live in a crowded place.

That is it for now, but I have a lot more ideas for other brands though... I think I might just set up a few threads in the brands that I have in mind!