What compliments have you gotten?

Oh man! bekahashlea, I do the same thing when I spot...err sorry when I "used" to spot L.A.M.B., I'd stalk who ever has one all around!! Sadly, the only time I do that now, is when I take trips up to Chicago...and that's if I spot one.

I still believe that a lot of people do not know about L.A.M.B...I always see people staring only the brave ask...I have been known to ask a stranger where they may have gotten a particular item if I liked it...cause if I don't I know I will regret it later on lol.

I was leaving a birthday party on Saturday and as I was saying goodbye someone said "what a cute purse, who makes it?" I said, "It's a L.A.M.B. bag by Gwen Stefani." She said, "Oh, Gwen Stefani, that's why it's so cool!" I said thanks and yeah, she comes out with some pretty cool stuff. :supacool:

I went to a cute Chinese & Japanese restaurant for lunch with DH carrying my Kingsvale, due to the pouring rain. The waitress complimented my bag like 3 times. It was great! I love my L.A.M.B.

I was using my Jolie tote when I walked into the Burberry store and the SA was like, "Oh that's a very cute purse. It's by lamb, right?" Then I said yes it is! And she reached over to touch the pleated part of the fabric and said, "Oh, it's good quality now." And it seemed like she said it in a negative way thinking that lamb FINALLY makes good quality handbags. So I basically got somewhat a compliment in the begnning haha. What a snobby lady she was. Burberry ain't all that :P

:P Okay, so this must be COMPLIMENT weekend or something. I have been out with three different bags (black rocksteady, berry music clutch and silver saddle rowington) and have been stopped by really sweet people all three times.

I was using my Jolie tote when I walked into the Burberry store and the SA was like, "Oh that's a very cute purse. It's by lamb, right?" Then I said yes it is! And she reached over to touch the pleated part of the fabric and said, "Oh, it's good quality now." And it seemed like she said it in a negative way thinking that lamb FINALLY makes good quality handbags. So I basically got somewhat a compliment in the begnning haha. What a snobby lady she was. Burberry ain't all that :P

Yeah that's called a 'backhanded' compliment. I agree with Lambiepie...hater! lol

Today one of my teaching colleagues was joking about the way I carry so many different bags around like I was a baglady. Then he complimented me on the LAMB bag (it was the saddle oxford tote) I was carrying as I was walking out the door. He thought it looked great.:tup: Even 55 year old men thinks LAMB is hot!!! lol