What Completes An Outfit?

I honestly believe a good posture and a smile does the trick for me, It does not matter how expensive is your outfit, if you don't wear it with pride and confident, it is a total waste.:yes:

a bag and something on the neck like neklace or scarf

sometimes i feel not ready to go out if i wore only plain tee and jeans even with a nice bag, i need something like a cool vintage suspender or a vintage vest, a scarf on the neck, or a pretty long necklace will complete the look

I do! :biggrin:

I think I posted this somewhere else on here, but I would be careful about the bag making the outfit thing.

The bag should go with the outfit, even enhance the outfit, but it it doesn't look pulled together without the bag, I would work on the outfit some more.

The reason for this is, in most cases, once you arrive at your destination, you will not be carrying your bag around, and most of your viewers will be seeing you without it until you get ready to leave and pick it up again! :smile:

another vote for bag and shoes!

My current bag for today, my botkier bombay satchel, is one of those bags that just "makes" anything it's worn with... whether it's jeans and a tee shirt (on Sunday) or a skirt and heels (today at work).

other accessories, like scarves, jewelry and sunnies are a close second!

When out and about, always have THE BAG, (in a visible place where everyone can see it), although clothes have to fit right and feel right, it IS THE BAG that matters. When in doubt dress around your handbag, you'll always look good.
If you are having a hard time putting together an outfit, it is NOT the BAG that looks wrong, it is your outfit. A brilliant handbag is always fashionable, even when you are in sweats.