What Completes An Outfit?

vimadez73

Addicted to handbags
Mar 21, 2007
:drool: For me, my Chloe handbag. I have the silverado now, but I am looking at another one that I think I must have ( the Edith). It doesn't matter if I am dressed way relaxed in my Joe's and a tank top, as long as I have my lux handbag I feel like I am protected and secure. How about you ladies?

I was just thinking about this today. I had on my nice jeans, sweater and a structured blazer and just some knock around clogs. But....I had a great handbag on my arm, a Kooba Jessie in raisin that I love...and it made me feel so pulled together.

That is what a nice handbag can do.

To me the accessories are what make the outfit. The plainest combination can be made great by a great bag, great shoes and great jewelry or a scarf. It really is the little things that matter!

Accessories:
Doesn't have to be blingy jewelry (but can be as well ;)) that can really give a plain outfit that 'oomf'
Or the currently in-style wide belts....... love that!!

Accessories! A beautiful bag (I :heart: Chanel!) makes a casual outfit so classy! I love jewelry too (also :heart: Chanel costume jewelry, or anything really), and bangles (I have a ton from India I love to wear with jeans)... it takes whatever I'm wearing and gives it personality. :smile:

-Minal

Shoes, jewelry and a great handbag. I love feeling put together and chic and those three things are must have's when I go out.

But I think my top choice for completing an outfit would definitely be a handbag.