What compact wallet do you use with your sm. or med. sized bags???

Bnnbonnie

Jan 7, 2013
Looking into buying a compact wallet to match & go into my new black duo-color / coco duo medium sized handbag. Currently, using LV Sarah wallet= way too big. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Willing to venture into other brands! Would love to see pics of what you use w/ your small or med. sized bags.

Looking into buying a compact wallet to match & go into my new black duo-color / coco duo medium sized handbag. Currently, using LV Sarah wallet= way too big. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Willing to venture into other brands! Would love to see pics of what you use w/ your small or med. sized bags.
For my small (9 in) classic flap I use the Chanel s-double wallet when I want a "full" wallet for cash, coins, and cards. It's the best! I've also used my LV zippy coin purse. When I want to free up more space, I use the Chanel card holder and/or LV cles. Or I just stuff my cards in one of the back pockets.

Before I sold my m/L I used to use a Tory Burch small sip around wallet and it was great. If you only carry a few cards and few bills, than a card holder would probably work as well.