What comes in the beautifully delicious new color - blueberry???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This color deserves its own thread.... It is seriously sooooo gorgeous. I have no immunity towards electric blue, simply don't have any.

So what I really want to know is what comes in this color. What I have seen so far:

Alma bb
    Alma mm
    Cluny mm
    Noe bb
    Twist
    Twist wallet

Anything else? I really want to get a piece in this color but none of the above works well for me... Any other SLGs? Bags?

2. anyone have a pic? i haven't seen this blueberry you speak of. :smile: I do love to eat blueberries though. LOL

3. Just saw this on the website. This blue is AMAZING!! And I already have the Cluny BB in Rose Ballerine. I may need to buy a twin!!

Attached Files:

4. I hope they make a pochette in this gorgeous color myself

5. The only slg so far is the Sarah wallet, I confirmed with my SA. This was taken in store this morning. The cluny comes in only the MM size. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459566554.615630.jpg

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459566586.115923.jpg
    Alma PM, it also comes in the BB size and MM size.

7. This is TDF!

8. YES

9. Wish this was in Emp!!

10. I LOVE this! This might be my next bag purchase:graucho:

11. I knew you would be all over this thread!! :P:biggrin:

I think this is my favourite blue colour I have ever seen by LV!

12. Oooh, very nice! It almost looks like it has a sapphire undertone; hopefully LV will continue to introduce some more blues, greens, etc. to the lineup instead of another pink.

13. Hi I can't find the Noe BB in Epi on the website. Just saw the Petit. Wanted to check the price. Love this new blue

14. Can't wait for your reveal!!!

girl you know me too well! You saw my googly eyes! I must say this blue is by far my favourite!

15. I agree! It seems most of the colours are warm toned. Happy to see such a pretty blue. 🔹🔷🔹