What combo should I get??

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I have $2140 to spend and debating a few combos.
First
Speedy 30 mono
Zippy wallet
6 ring key holder

Second
Speedy b 30 mono
Bloom clemence wallet.

Collection:
Never full gm in de and da
Pochette metis
Palms springs mm
Sperone

I have a 3 yr old but don’t know if I want a b. I feel like the regular is more classic.
What combo?

Combo 2 with a toddler is so much more convenient, however I would swap out the Clemence bloom wallet for the Zippy. I love my Zippy and I think that dangling flower would be annoying after awhile and catch on everything. Especially because it might also become a "toy" for your child too. Or if you need to stay under your budget maybe just consider the original Clemence?

Last edited:
Based on your rationale, I would say combo #1. It seems as though you have started to decide on your own? I don't think you could go wrong with either, but get the selection that you will want to carry :smile:

Reactions: kprice1019
Your current collection has plenty of shoulder options. I’d go with your instinct and choose combo one. I have a regular Speedy and while it’s certainly not an everyday bag, it’s a beautiful classic and the handheld carry is really not a big deal. Honestly, I feel like if it did have a strap, I’d use the strap all the time just out of convenience and there are far prettier and more flattering shoulder bags in my opinion. I’m with you—the classic nature of the Speedy is what makes it so special. Enjoy your new babies whatever you choose and don’t look back!

Reactions: kprice1019