What colours does the new SO Kelly come in?

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I know it's in Noir, Choc, BdP.

Anyone know if it comes in Raisin, Vert Olive, Graphite or Blue Jean?

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I've just been informed by the UK that the 26 cm is only available in 4 colours -
Black, Ebene, Havanne and BdeP.

Does that seem right? £3040
The 22cm is pretty much available in lots of other colours.

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I've just been informed by the UK that the 26 cm is only available in 4 colours -
Black, Ebene, Havanne and BdeP.

Does that seem right? £3040
The 22cm is pretty much available in lots of other colours.
This cannot be right. It may be applicable to the THAT store for what's ordered for the store by the manager/buyer. Worldwide, any of the current Togo colours are possible. All depends on what colours were ordered for which stores.

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I know. That's what I would have thought but he was adamant that there were only 4 colours that the bag was made in and no others.

??????

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
^^ Well, time will tell, right? I declared interest in a particular colour for the smaller So Kelly, and it's none of these colours. And I'm waiting for its arrival.

I won't even bother trying to clarify further. (else, it's more eyes rolling for tPF causing 'trouble')

Ahhhh .... you're talking about the bigger So Kelly ..... Sorry. That we will have to wait to see if it's true, OK?

Last edited:

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I have tried on a 26cm in BJ. :yes:
Thank you, hermesmonkey!

sarachryan, now we know immediately that piece of information from him is not true ;). But we don't have to go and prove him wrong, do we? :sweatdrop:Shhhh....

hermesmonkey, did you bring it home?:nuts::P

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
Jan 3, 2008
USA
Well, it also depends on what colors were available at podium. It may not have been offered in every shade of Togo.