What colour would you wear with damier azur?

yummycheesecake

Nov 9, 2006
Hi evryone,
I've just recently joined this forum, and this forum is so greattt. Evryone sounds fun.. :wlae:

I just bought a damier azur in speedy 30, and i'm having second thought about it. I don't know what colour of clothes would i wear with the bag :confused1:. At first i thought yellow and creamy colour would be nice, but now i think i would look too pale overall.

How about you all? What colour of clothes would you wear with a damier azur bag?

I think anything you like, who says there has to be certain colors or styles to go with it. I mean if people can wear anything with their new Mirior bags this one is more classic and I would wear it with all my regular clothing.
Enjoy.

I think camel looks great with the azur. But so do a lot of other colors. Hold it up to the clothes in your wardrobe and you can see that it will look good with a variety of colors. Congrats on getting your azur!

Congratz on the Azur speedy 30! You will love it very much, i love mine before i get to see it in RL! Hum...i pair mine w/mostly casual style, only avoid green top, but that's just me. It's really a matter of how YOU feel about it. If you worry the Azur color don't match your outfit, why not throw on some charms/cles on the Speedy? I use red epi cles to add that 'pop' of color, if i have my red accessories on, inclusion charms, scarfs will do the tirck, Juicy have some amazing selection of charms to personalize the Speedy too!